Nijuze Habari

KIKOSI Cha Yanga SC vs Simba SC August 13,2022 (Ngao ya Jamii)

Filed in Michezo by on 13/08/2022 0 Comments

Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc vs Simba August 13,2022, Line Up Yanga SC vs Simba SC, Kikosi cha Yanga dhidi ya Simba, Ngao ya Jamii 2022, Community Shield 2022/2023, Kikosi cha Yanga SC vs Simba SC August 2022, Kikosi cha Yanga Leo tarehe 13,2022, Yanga SC Line Up against Simba SC, Kikosi cha Yanga vs Simba Ngao ya Jamii tarehe 13/08/2022.

Nijuze Habari Application

KIKOSI Cha Yanga SC vs Simba SC August 13,2022 (Ngao ya Jamii)

Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc vs Simba August 13,2022, Line Up Yanga SC vs Simba SC, Kikosi cha Yanga dhidi ya Simba, Ngao ya Jamii 2022, Community Shield 2022/2023, Kikosi cha Yanga SC vs Simba SC August 2022, Kikosi cha Yanga Leo tarehe 13,2022, Yanga SC Line Up against Simba SC, Kikosi cha Yanga vs Simba Ngao ya Jamii tarehe 13/08/2022.

KIKOSI Cha Yanga SC vs Simba SC August 13,2022 (Ngao ya Jamii)Young Africans Sports Club, commonly referred as Yanga is a Tanzanian football club based in Jangwani, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Founded in 1935, the club play their home games at the Benjamin Mkapa Stadium.

Benjamin Mkapa Stadium in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, is the home ground of Young Africans Sports Club, better known as Yanga. Yanga was established in 1935 and is a Tanzanian football club.

The longstanding rivalry between Dar es Salaam (better known as Kariakoo) is cross-city rivals Simba, whom they contest. The rivalry was ranked 5th among the most well-known African derbies.

According to the officially recognised history of the club, the club’s roots can be traced back to the 1910s. However, in 1935 when the Dar es Salaam residents were grouped as Africans by the colonial administration in Tanganyika, residents grouped themselves as Africans.

decided to form a football club to compete in a league which was full of “non-African” football clubs. The name New Young is said to be the club’s first name. Later it was replaced by the name Dar es Salaam Young Africans SC, and eventually the name changed to Young Africans Sports Club.

After its establishment in 1935, its members squabbled over their team’s poor performance and results. The club had an even poorer and unsatisfactory performance in 1936 that caused some of the members to split and form another team. The proponents of breaking away were Arabs who saw fit to cause conflict among the club members that led to a split.

They succeeded, and together with dissidents formed a club known as Queens F.C. (currently Simba). The two teams, Young Africans and Simba have been rivals ever since. The teams makes up the most entertaining clash in Sub-Saharan region, the eye-catching fierce and regarded on all the time top five talked about derbies in African football.

In 2020 Yanga signed a consultancy deal with La Liga. On May 27, the members of the club agreed to change their club’s ruling structure to allow private investments from other companies.

KIKOSI Cha Yanga SC dhidi ya Simba SC, Mchezo wa Ngao ya Jamii Leo Jumamosi August 13,2022, saa 1:00 Usiku kwenye Uwanja wa Benjamin Mkapa Jijini Dar es Salaam.

1:Djigui Diarra
2:Djuma Shaban
3:Kibwana Shomari
4:Dickson Job
5:Yanick Bangala
6:Khalid Aucho
7:Farid Musa
8:Salum Abubakar
9:Fiston Mayele
10:Feisal Salum (C)
11:Stephen Aziz KI

Wachezaji wa Akiba
12:Abutwalib Mshery
13:Joyce Lomalisa
14:Bakari Nondo Mwamnyeto
15:Ibrahim Abdallah
16:Zawadi Mauya
17:Gael Bigirimana
18:Benard Morrison
19:Jesus Moloko
20:Heritier Makambo

The team, known as Young Boys, has won 28 league championships and numerous domestic cups, and has participated in several CAF Champions League tournaments. The CECAFA Club Championship has been won five times. It has become a symbol of the anti-colonial movement.

Young Africans became associated with nationalists and freedom fighters, and inspired the political party TANU to adopt yellow and green as their primary colours. The club is currently in a process that will keep the club ownership 49% for investors and the rest 51% to the club members. Kikosi cha Yanga Sc dhidi ya Simba 13 August 2022.

Kikosi cha Yanga SC dhidi ya Simba SC Ngao ya Jamii August 13,2022

Kikosi Cha Yanga Sc vs Simba August 13,2022, Line Up Yanga SC vs Simba SC, Kikosi cha Yanga dhidi ya Simba, Ngao ya Jamii 2022, Community Shield 2022/2023, Kikosi cha Yanga SC vs Simba SC August 2022, Kikosi cha Yanga Leo tarehe 13,2022, Yanga SC Line Up against Simba SC, Kikosi cha Yanga vs Simba Ngao ya Jamii tarehe 13/08/2022.

telegram Nijuze Habari
MSIMAMO NBC PREMIER LEAGUE 2022/2023

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

About the Author ()

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.